Wednesday, August 10, 2011

"The hair now matches the brains."


At least, that is what Robin said. I am not offended - was funny. Ivy & I are in the process of bleaching our hair for wild color. I know many a parent/adult who will be shocked I am doing this w/ my almost 12 year old. But I gotta say, she is adorable as strawberry blond. I must say, it is MUCH easier bleaching her hair than my own. I don't have any pics of me yet & I would like to lighten it a bit more. I have had a wonderful day. It was productive, but nothing with the house, really need to clean/organize. Mostly the latter. I hope you are all blessed beyond your imagination. I love you all.

1 comment:

Rob said...

I love the new hair. and yes, I would agree with the eldest child, the hair does match the brains. LOL can't wait till I can see the new color on you.